- Provides a premium blend of Manuka Honey, Bee Propolis, Ginger Root and Royal Jelly, combined with essential vitamins and minerals specially chosen to help support healthy and normal immune function
- Includes Vitamin B12, C and D3, Selenium, Zinc and Resveratrol
- Suitable for both men and women
- Suitable for vegetarians but NOT vegans
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification
Immuno-Booster Complex provides a premium blend of Manuka Honey, Bee Pollen, Ginger Root and Royal Jelly, combined with essential vitamins and minerals specially chosen to help support healthy and normal immune function. Immuno-Booster Complex has been expertly formulated with premium natural ingredients working synergistically with carefully selected levels of vitamins and minerals. Immuno-Booster Complex helps maintain healthy immune function whilst providing the energy boost you need to maintain an active lifestyle.Stay fit and healthy this winter.
About the ingredients:
Bee Propolis Extract contains a wide spectrum of flavonoids which have been shown to help support healthy infection response. Researchers have also determined that the isolated acids in propolis offer powerful antibiotic properties.
Jelly Extract has been shown in studies to support normal immune and allergen response. It is also a natural source of bifidobacteria, a beneficial bacteria that supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract, making it a useful probiotic.
Acerola cherries have one of the highest contents of vitamin C, an essential vitamin for those looking for immune system support. Vitamin C stimulates the production of white blood cells, which are the body’s primary line of defence against foreign agents and pathogens. Furthermore, vitamin C is a crucial component of collagen production thus supporting your body's ability to heal within.
Manuka honey is produced in New Zealand by bees that pollinate the Manuka bush and is one of the most unique and beneficial forms of honey in the world. Historically honey has been used for medicinal purposes dating back thousands of years and is one of nature’s richest antimicrobial sources.
Elderberries are an excellent general support for immune system function. The berries contain chemical compounds called anthocyanidins, known to have immune system stimulation properties.
Vitamins A, D, C, B6, Zinc & Copper contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
Vitamin C & B6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
Each capsule provides: Whole Equivalent Bee Propolis (from Bee Propolis Extract) 500mg, Whole Equivalent Royal Jelly (from Royal Jelly Extract) 250mg, Whole Acerola Cherry Fruit Extract 150mg (providing minimum 25% vitamin C), Manuka Honey 75mg, Bee Pollen 75mg, Vitamin C 75mg, Black Elderberry Extract 50mg, Lemon Bioflavonoids 50mg, Ginger Root 50mg, Resveratrol 25mg, Zinc 10mg, Niacin 8mg, Iron 7mg, Vitamin E 6mg, Pantothenic Acid 3mg, Thiamin 1mg, Riboflavin 1mg, Vitamin B6 0.75mg / 750μg, Copper 0.5mg / 500μg, Vitamin D3 500iu, Folic Acid 100μg, Selenium 50μg, Vitamin B12 1.25μg.
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
Not suitable for anyone wishing to remove Sulphur, ginger, rice or corn from their diet. Suitable for vegetarians.
According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from: gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.
Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
- Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
- Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.