- High strength, 1000mcg per capsule
- Vitamin B12 has been shown to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Manufactured in the UK with guaranteed quality assurance
Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 1mg capsules provide a high strength daily vitamin B12 supplement in a readily bioavailable form. This means the Vitamin B12 is in the most functional form of B12 meaning the body does not need to convert it in order to use it. This offers a huge advantage over other types of vitamin B12.
Take one capsule 1-2 times daily with or without food, or as instructed by your health care practitioner.
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 1mg, Maltodextrin (corn), Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Not suitable for anyone wishing to remove starch or corn from their diet.
This product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
- Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision
- Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet
- Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children
- Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.