- High strength Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol & Vitamin K2 supplement
- 3000IU of Vitamin D3 per capsule
- 100µg of Vitamin K2 MK7 per capsule
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance certification
Our Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 3000iu and Vitamin K2 MK7 100µg capsules provide a high strength natural vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 supplement. Vitamin D3 is the form of vitamin D that is made in the body and therefore is far easier to absorb and retain than other forms. Vitamin D3 has long been recognised for its many benefits, most notably its contribution to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth where it plays a key role in ensuring a sufficient level of calcium is present in bones. Other benefits of vitamin D3 include boosting the activity of immune cells and a further contribution to both heart and brain health.
Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting & to the maintenance of normal bones. MK-7 (Menaquinone-7) contains a highly biologically active form of Vitamin K2 derived from natto, a traditional Japanese fermented soyfood, still eaten today for its high vitamin K content. It is non-GMO, allergen-free, and has a stable fermentation process in a vegetarian capsule providing 133% of the recommended daily allowance.
Adults, take 1 capsule daily. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Vitamin D3 Prep (Acacia Gum, Sugar Cane, Sunflower Oil, Starch, Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K2 Prep (Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin K as MK7 (soya)), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule Shell: (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),
1 capsule typically provides:
Vitamin D3: 75µg (3000iu) | %NRV* = 1500%
Vitamin K2: 100µg | %NRV* = 133%
*Nutrient Reference Value
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold. This product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy based materials.
- Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision
- Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet
- Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children
- Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner
- Suitable for vegetarians but NOT vegans
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.