- 180 tablets, 14mg per tablet.
- 14mg of Iron per tablet from Ferrous fumerate.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification.
Iron has been shown to contribute to:
- normal cognitive function
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- normal oxygen transport in the body
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The process of cell division
- normal cognitive development of children
Adults, take one (1) tablet per day.
Ferrous fumerate, Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Each tablet contains 14mg of Iron = 100% nutritional reference value (NRV). One serving = 1 tablet. Each serving contains 14mg of iron.
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
Please note, although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
- Consult with your doctor before taking nutritional supplements if you are pregnant, lactating, have a pre-existing medical condition or taking other medications.
- Discontinue use and consult doctor if adverse effects occur.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.