- High strength, 3200mg per 2 Tablet serving.
- 95% Curcuminoids.
- Added Black Pepper extract enhances absorption of active ingredients.
- Provides daily health support
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification.
Our Turmeric Curcumin Tablets contain 95% standardised Curcumin which is far superior than most of the strengths our competitors are doing as some go down as low as 4-5% curcumin and some choose not to mention curcumin yield at all. A standardisation of 95% provides optimal value as purification from 95% to 100% curcumin does not increase bioavailability.
Black Pepper Extract has been added as the Piperine within the black pepper further enhances absorption of the active ingredients.
Take 2 tablets per day with water.
Each 2 tablet serving contains 3210 mg of Turmeric Curcumin (95% curcuminoids) from a 35:1 concentrated extract providing 82mg curcuminoids, 200mg Black pepper (from 10:1 concentrated extract), Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
- Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
- Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.