- Comprehensive multivitamin with Iron
- Contains 100% of the recommended daily intake for the most essential vitamins and iron
- Provides daily health support
- Suitable for both men and women
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification.
We Supplement daily multivitamin with iron tablets are a specially formulated blend of essential vitamins and iron providing 100% NRV* (Nutrient Reference Value) of each of the most essential vitamins and iron. Multi vitamins with iron can be taken to provide health support whilst encouraging healthy hair, skin, nails, teeth and bones. Daily multi-vitamins have been shown to support healthy energy levels.
Contains 100% of the recommended daily intake for the most essential vitamins and iron:
Vitamin A (800mg), Vitamin D (5mcg), Vitamin C (80mg), Vitamin E (12mg), Vitamin B6 (1.4mg), Vitamin B12 (2.5mcg), Thiamin (Vit B1, 1.1mg), Riboflavin (Vit B2, 1.4mcg), Niacin (16mg), Folic Acid (200mcg), Biotin (50µg), Pantothenic Acid (6mg), Iron (14mg),Di Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Adults, take 1 tablet per day with food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid, Iron as Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin E as Dl Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Silicon Dioxide, Niacin as Nicotinamide, Vitamin A as Retinol Acetate (Maltodextrin, Dextrin, Modified Starch), Pantothenic Acid as D-Calcium Pantothenate, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol (Maltodextrin, Modified Starch, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Vitamin E), Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin as Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 as Cyanocobalamin.
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold. According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from: gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.*
* Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
- Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
- Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.