- High strength collagen powder with Hyaluronic Acid and Essential Vitamins to be taken as orange flavoured drink shot.
- 300 grams, 29 servings per container.
- Helps with skin hydration, radiance and structure.
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification.
Studies have shown that healthy collagen levels help skin hydration; support skin tone, radiance and structure; and helps promote healthy and young looking skin.The percentage of collagen that is actually absorbed into your body when ingested (bioavailability) is critical to the effectiveness of the supplement. Bioavailability largely determines how well any nutrient you ingest works.
The issue with collagen molecules is that they are enormous, so unless they’ve been hydrolysed, they are simply too big to be absorbed when ingested, and thus never reach the dermis, which is the underlying layer of the skin where collagen lives. Hydrolysed collagen absorbs quickly into the body and is allowed to make its way to the areas it is needed most.
Nutripact Collagen Powder is manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification.These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Add 1 scoop of powder to water or juice. It can be used in a cold or hot drink although it will dissolve better under tepid/lukewarm conditions. Collagen dissolves more effectively when shaken rather than stirred.
Approx 10.3 grams per scoop provides:
Hydrolysed marine collagen types 1 and 3 93% protein – 10,000mg, Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) - 180mg, Natural orange flavour – 42mg, Hyaluronic acid - 25mg, Pantothenic acid B5 – 21mg, Niacinamide – 17mg, Riboflavin – 6mg, Thiamiin B1 – 4mg, Pyridoxine hcl B6 – 4mg, Stevia – 2mg, Biotin B7 – 0.2mg, Folic acid B9 – 0.2mg, Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin – 0.01mg
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
X Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans as it contains sources of fish.
- Consult with your doctor before taking nutritional supplements if you are pregnant, lactating, have a pre-existing medical condition or taking other medications.
- Discontinue use and consult doctor if adverse effects occur.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.