- 30 Orange Flavoured Vitamin Gummy Bears, 30 day supply.
- Contains Vitamins A, B3, B5, B6, B12, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- Enriched with Omega 3 for cognitive and heart health support.
- Great for kids and adults.
Our delicious orange flavoured gummy bears provide the perfect dose of essential vitamins and Omega fatty acids, making them an ideal alternative to regular health supplements. Suitable for both children and adults.
These gummies are bursting with omega 3 and multivitamins and provide exactly the same level of nutrition as a standard omega health supplement. Better yet, the omega 3 in our gummies is extracted from flaxseed not fish oil, so each gummy delivers all omega fatty acids – 3, 6 & 9 without the fishy aftertaste!
Bursting with essential vitamins and omega fatty acids, each gummy includes a daily boost of:
Vitamin A - for eye health
B Vitamins (B3, B5, B6, B12) - to help with energy levels and hormonal balance
Vitamin C - to support a healthy immune function
Vitamin D3 - to support healthy bones and teeth and healthy immune system.
Vitamin E - an exceptional antioxidant that fights against cell damaging free radicals
Omega 3,6 & 9 - For cognitive and heart health support
Take one (1) gummy daily.
Vitamin C ( L-Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin B3 ( Nicotinamide), Vitamin E ( 1360IU/g, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, GMO-Free), Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B12 ( 0.1% Cyanocobalamine), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate, 1.7million IU/g), Vitamin D3 (40 million IU/g, Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Water, Gelatin, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Natural Orange Flavour, Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax and Vegetable Oil), Beta Carotene (2%), Sunflower Seed Oil.
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
✗ Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
- Consult with your doctor before taking nutritional supplements if you are pregnant, lactating, have a pre-existing medical condition or taking other medications.
- Discontinue use and consult doctor if adverse effects occur.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet.
- Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans as the product contains gelatin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.