- 100% Organic Ingredients certified by the Soil Association.
- Vegan Society Approved.
- Contains No Fillers, No Binders, No Excipients, No Artificial Colour or Flavours.
- Contains Non-GMO ingredients only.
- Free from Allergens such as Gluten, Wheat, Lactose and Nuts.
- Manufactured to GMP code of practice in the UK.
Our Organic Turmeric Curcumin capsules have been formulated to provide you with 1430mg per 2 capsule serving: 1400mg of Organic Turmeric (700mg per capsule), 20mg of Organic Ginger (10mg per capsule), and 10mg of Organic Black Pepper (5mg per capsule). You can be assured that you are getting one of the highest strength Turmeric with Black Pepper and Ginger supplements on the market. Each bottle with 120 capsules will last for a minimum 2 month supply (2 capsule serving) but up to 4 months if you decide to take one capsule per day, that is incredible value for money.
Our capsules contain Turmeric powder enriched with Organic Black Pepper (Piperine) and Organic Ginger, to increase the absorption of Curcumin (active ingredient in Turmeric). Furthermore, our supplements are vegan and vegetarian-friendly, contain NO excipients, NO fillers and NO binders; we only use ingredients which are sustainably sourced, non-GMO and allergen-free.
Our Turmeric powder has been sourced organically from India, and the Turmeric capsules have been manufactured in the UK. Our product has gone through rigorous checks and has been thoroughly tested to acquire all necessary approvals to be certified Organic by the prestigious Soil Association and approved by The Vegan Society.
Adults, take 2 capsules per day with water and preferably with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Organic Turmeric Powder, Vegetable HPMC Capsule Shell, Organic Ginger Root Powder, Organic Black Pepper.
Per 2 capsule serving: Turmeric Curcumin 1400mg, Ginger Root 20mg and Black Pepper Extract 10mg.
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
Please note, although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
- Consult with your doctor before taking nutritional supplements if you are pregnant, lactating, have a pre-existing medical condition or taking other medications.
- Discontinue use and consult doctor if adverse effects occur.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.