- 90 softgel capsules, cold pressed 1,000mg Evening Primrose Oil per capsule
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification.
Evening Primrose Oil 1,000mg capsules provide a vegan friendly rich source of gamma-linolenic acid - also known as GLA. GLA is one of the few Omega-6 oils with an anti-inflammatory action similar to that of omega 3.
Evening primrose oil (EPO) is obtained from the seeds of evening primrose plant. It contains a special fatty acid called gamma linolenic acid (GLA). GLA is metabolised in the body to form hormone-like substances knows as prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are found in all body tissue and help support the normal and healthy inflammatory response, blood clotting, hormone balance and immune system function.
Adults, take 1 to 3 capsules daily with water and preferably a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Evening Primrose Oil, Soft Gel Capsule Shell (Carrageenan, Modified Starch, Glycerine), Antioxidant: Vitamin E as dl-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate.
Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg, providing: Gamma-Linolenic Acid 90mg
Vitamin E 5.7mg (47.5% NRV*).
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
ALLERGY INFORMATION:Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold. According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from: gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.*
* Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
- Consult with your doctor before taking nutritional supplements if you are pregnant, lactating, have a pre-existing medical condition or taking other medications.
- Discontinue use and consult doctor if adverse effects occur.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet.
- Epileptics and those taking medications for schizophrenia should avoid EPO supplements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.