- 90 Capsules, 12,480mg per capsule
- A powerful anti-oxidant 200 times stronger than vitamin E
- Rich in bioflavanoids
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification
Take one capsule up to three times a day, preferably with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Green Tea 30:1 Extract 416mg (equivalent to 12,480mg of whole dry plant) providing: Epigallocatechin Gallate (78mg,19% NRV*), Polyphenols (53% NRV*), Catechins (35% NRV*) and Caffeine (6% NRV*).
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold. Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk,egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
- Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
- Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner.
- This product contains caffeine and should not be consumed by those wishing to eliminate caffeine from their diet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.