- 60 tablets, 1000mg per tablet.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP standard for consistent quality.
Vitamin C is an 'essential' vitamin, which means that our bodies cannot produce it so it needs to be taken from food sources. Vitamin C is found naturally in foods such as oranges, kiwi fruit, cantaloupe melon, broccoli, sweet potatoes, kale and many other fruit and vegetables. Unfortunately prolonged storage, cooking in water and heat can all greatly reduce the amount of Vitamin C you actually consume so our vitamin c tablets provide an easy alternative.
Possible benefits include:
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can help strengthen the body's internal defences (e.g. It contributes to the maintenance of the normal function of the immune system).
- It contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- It contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels and normal function of bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- It also contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function
We recommend you take one (1) tablet per day with water.
1000mg Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), Microcrystalline cellulose (binding agent), Magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent).
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
- Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet
- Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children
- Do not exceed stated dose
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.