- 180 tablets, 6 month supply
- 1000iu per tablet.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification.
Vitamin D3 has long been recognised for its many benefits, most notably its contribution to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth where it plays a key role in ensuring a sufficient level of calcium is present in bones. Other benefits of vitamin D3 include boosting the activity of immune cells and a further contribution to both heart and brain health.
Vitamin D regulates the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body, both needed for healthy bones, teeth and muscles. It is found naturally in a small number of foods including oily fish, red meat, liver and egg yolks and in fortified food like breakfast cereals and fat spreads but Vitamin D is known as the sunshine vitamin, because our bodies generally rely on our skin making vitamin D from sunlight.
EFSA Approved Health Claims available:
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, muscle function, teeth & immune system.
- Vitamin D also contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, to normal blood calcium levels and has a role in the process of cell division.
Take 1 tablet daily.
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin D Prep (Corn Starch, Acacia Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Mono and Diglycerides of fatty acids, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Cholecalciferol), Anti-Caking Agents: (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Vitamin D3 25μg (1000IU) (500% NRV*)
*NRV = EU Nutrient Reference Value
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
Free from: Gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.
Suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
Please note, although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
- Consult with your doctor before taking nutritional supplements if you are pregnant, lactating, have a pre-existing medical condition or taking other medications.
- Discontinue use and consult doctor if adverse effects occur.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.