Need to return something?
Let’s be honest, returns can be a bit of a pain. You’ve ordered something, and now you’ve got to send it back. Yawn. But don’t worry, we’ve worked hard to ensure this process is as quick and easy as possible.
Our Return Policy
- Something not right with your order or maybe you ordered the wrong item? Let us know and we’ll get it sorted out.
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- If you are returning an item it must be in its original packaging and the seal must still be in place.
- Vitafoyo do not offer exchanges - just refunds!
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
- You have 30 days from the date you received your items to make a returns claim.
Start a return
To start a return, select the item you want to send back from your recent purchases, or follow the steps below:
- Find the item in your purchase history and select Return this item.
- Select your reason for the return.
- If the item arrived damaged, broken, or faulty, you have the option to add pictures showing any scratches or defects.
- Select Send.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- Sit back and relax whilst we review your request. A final decision (full refund if applicable) will be made within 7 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your product, you should mail your product to: My Supplements Ltd, 1 Phelps House, 133a St Margarets Road, Twickenham, TW1 1RG, UK.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.