- 60 Orange Chewable Lutein and Zinc gummies for Eye Support.
- Tasty orange flavour.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- All gummies are strictly soy-free, dairy and gluten free. They have non-GMO ingredients, no hydrogenated fat and only natural colours and flavours with no preservatives.
- Manufactured to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification.
These exciting new eye care and vision support gummies boast a delicious orange flavour and a whole plethora of eye support ingredients.
Each delicious gummy contains Zinc, which contributes to the maintenance of normal vision. It also contains Lutein, which is one of the most abundant naturally occurring carotenoids found in a variety of vegetables and fruits, yet it cannot be manufactured within the body. Lutein is found in the macula of the eyes; the part of the eye responsible for central vision. Lutein may protect the eye against oxidative stress and may also protect against inflammation.
With a pectin base, these gummies are vegetarian friendly.
Children: Take one (1) gummy per day.
Adults: Take two (2) gummies per day.
Per gummy: Lutein (2.5mg), Zinc (2mg), Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Pectin Citric Acid Natural Orange Flavouring, Sodium Citrate, Glazing Agent (Vegetable Oil and Carnauba Wax) Sodium Hexametaphosphate.
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
All gummies are strictly soy-free, dairy and gluten free. They have non-GMO ingredients, no hydrogenated fat and only natural colours and flavours with no preservatives.
Please note, although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
- Consult with your doctor before taking nutritional supplements if you are pregnant, lactating, have a pre-existing medical condition or taking other medications.
- Discontinue use and consult doctor if adverse effects occur.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.