- 60 Chewable Gummies for Hair, Skin & Nail Support.
- Tasty mixed berry flavour.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- All gummies are strictly soy-free, dairy and gluten free. They have non-GMO ingredients, no hydrogenated fat and only natural colours and flavours with no preservatives.
- Manufactured to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification.
These exciting new hair, skin and nail gummies boast a delicious mixed berry flavour and a whole plethora of beauty boosting ingredients.
Each serving of these nutritional gummies provides a daily dose of Vitamin C, B12 and D3. In addition to that, Vitamin A and other Vitamins from group B – Vitamin B6 and Biotin, further strengthen the beauty formula, providing support to hair, skin and nails. With Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, the gummies provide protection to cells from damage caused by free-radicals.
With a pectin base, these gummies are vegetarian friendly.
Take two (2) gummies per day.
Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Water, Vitamin C, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Apple Juice Concentrate, Acids (Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Zinc, Selenium Enriched Yeast, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Flavours (Natural Blueberry Flavouring, Natural Strawberry Flavouring), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Colour (Anthocyanins), Glazing Agents (Vegetable Oil (Coconut Oil, Canola Oil), Carnauba Wax), Sequestrant (Sodium Hexametaphosphate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Biotin.
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
All gummies are strictly soy-free, dairy and gluten free. They have non-GMO ingredients, no hydrogenated fat and only natural colours and flavours with no preservatives.
Please note, although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
- Consult with your doctor before taking nutritional supplements if you are pregnant, lactating, have a pre-existing medical condition or taking other medications.
- Discontinue use and consult doctor if adverse effects occur.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.