- High strength, 2000mg per tablet and 80% Silymarin.
- 120 Tablets per pack.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification
Milk thistle is a herbal remedy derived from the milk thistle plant, also known as Silybum marianum.
Milk thistle extract has a high amount of silymarin (between 65–80%) that has been concentrated from the milk thistle plant.The silymarin extracted from milk thistle is known to have antioxidant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
Take two tablets per day.
Each 2 tablet serving contains 4000mg of raw herb (contains 200mg of Milk Thistle 20:1 concentrated extract) Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate.
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold. Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk,egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
- Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
- Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.