- 600mg per capsule
- Non-toxic stable form of L-Cysteine
- Highly bioavailable, meaning the body can easily absorb the N-Acetyl-Cysteine supplement
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification
N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) is a non-toxic stable form of L-Cysteine, an amino acid which is a key building block for protein synthesis. NAC also has a high bioavailability, and can therefore be used by the body more efficiently.
N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Maltodextrin (Corn), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Anti-Caking Agents: (Magnesium Stearate, Silicone Dioxide).
One capsule typically provides: NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) 600mg.
*Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
- Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.