- High Strength, 20 billion cfu Acidophilus blend per 2 capsule serving
- Promotes friendly bacteria
- Does not require refrigeration due to innovative encapsulation
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification
Our high strength Acidophilus Probiotic Blend capsules contain 20 billion cfu living bacteria per 2 capsule serving. Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a friendly bacteria which supports a healthy digestive and immune system.The DRcaps® capsules used in this probiotic supplement are an innovative hypromellose (HPMC) formulation specifically designed to ensure optimal delivery for acid-sensitive products and do not require refrigeration.
There are several different strains of natural bacteria which come under the acidophilus 'umbrella' - it has been shown that acidophilus works better combined with other species of natural bacteria rather than on its own. That is why our acidophilus probiotic blend provides an effective natural blend of six acidophilus based probiotics to support your digestive function.
Adults, take 2 capsules, once a day on an empty stomach with water. Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Does not require refrigeration due to innovative encapsulation.
Per 2 capsule serving typically provides:
Fructooligosaccarides (FOS) 80mg
Active Live Culture Blend 20 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus casei rhamnosus
Capsule Shell: (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Gellan Gum), Fructooligoscccharides (from Inulin), Active Live Culture Blend: (Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophiles, Lactobacillus casei rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Maltodextrin, Corn Starch), Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate,Bulking Agent: Maltodextrin.
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
This product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
- Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
- Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.