Get your glow back with Nutripact Marine Collagen Peptides Powder. Our advanced collagen powder has been designed to support your skin, hair and nails. With added essential vitamins for further health benefits.
- Expertly formulated Collagen Powder with Hyaluronic Acid, Biotin and Essential Vitamins. Add to water, coffee or juices.
- 10,000mg of Marine Collagen per Serving | 9.3 grams of protein per Serving.
- Helps with skin hydration, radiance and structure.
- 300 grams, 29 servings per container. Unflavoured.
- Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice.
Studies have shown that healthy collagen levels help skin hydration; support skin tone, radiance and structure; and helps promote healthy and young looking skin. The percentage of collagen that is actually absorbed into your body when ingested (bioavailability) is critical to the effectiveness of the supplement. Bioavailability largely determines how well any nutrient you ingest works.
The issue with collagen molecules is that they are enormous, so unless they’ve been hydrolysed, they are simply too big to be absorbed when ingested, and thus never reach the dermis, which is the underlying layer of the skin where collagen lives. Hydrolysed collagen absorbs quickly into the body and is allowed to make its way to the areas it is needed most.
Nutripact Collagen Powder is manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification.These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Add 1 level scoop of powder to water or juice. It can be used in a cold or hot drink although it will dissolve better under tepid/lukewarm conditions. Collagen dissolves more effectively when shaken rather than stirred.
Approx 10.3 grams per scoop provides:
Hydrolysed marine collagen types 1 and 3 93% protein – 10,000mg, Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) - 180mg, Hyaluronic acid - 25mg, Pantothenic acid B5 – 21mg, Niacinamide – 17mg, Riboflavin – 6mg, Thiamin B1 – 4mg, Pyridoxine hcl B6 – 4mg, Stevia – 2mg, Biotin B7 – 0.2mg, Folic acid B9 – 0.2mg, Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin – 0.01mg
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
X Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans as it contains sources of fish.
- Consult with your doctor before taking nutritional supplements if you are pregnant, lactating, have a pre-existing medical condition or taking other medications.
- Discontinue use and consult doctor if adverse effects occur.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet.